Re: Weather cancellations

In a message dated Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:05:51 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Mike_ed" <Mike_ed@email.msn.com> writes:

<< I just hope that when this storm is all said and done in their usual hype
and promotion that you know darn well that Channels 4, 5 and 7 are all going
to come out with ads saying how accurate they were with their forecasts and
how their station is the one to watch because of it when bad weather strikes
!!!! >>

Somewhat unrelated, but makes me think of this:
When watching CNN's coverage of the San Diego shootings earlier today, one of the San Diego newscasters proudly declared "as heard here on News10 first" about the first confirmed fatality. That comment really bothered me. Talk about no class...

-Sean