Re: Public broadcasting operators taken to court

> <<On Sun, 4 Mar 2001 00:03:40 -0500, "Dan
> Strassberg" <Dan.Strassberg@att.net> said:
>
> > Missouri Public Radio (I think that was the
> network) refused to accept a donation from the
KKK.

I don't think there is such an entity as "Missouri
Public Radio".  My folks live in the St. Louis area,
and there are several public stations in the area
that I've heard on various visits, but I've never
heard any reference to a statewide network.

I know there was a controversy in West St. Louis
County over the KKK wanting to sponsor the cleanup
of a section of roadway.

=====
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH