Re: Expanded band query...?

According to the FCC Database, that station is:

WHKT - Portsmouth VA, with a night time allocation of 1 KW, day time
allocation of 10 KW.

Judging by the reception in the Northeast last night, and the fact that
there's also a 1650 allocation for Atlanta, GA, it must be a very
directional 1 KW signal.

                                Matt Osborne
                                Hyde Park, NY
                                (formerly of Rochester)