Expanded band query...?

Last night I was picking up a station blasting in here on 1650AM.  Would
anyone know what station this might be?  (I am continually amazed that
stations in this band do so well with only 1Kw...and omnidriectional too.)

The only station identification I heard was them identifying themselves as
"Timeless Classics"...format sounded kinda generic...like a satelite format.

If I am correct...stations in the expanded AM band are simulcasts of
sdaytimers in the normal band, right?

Have any expanded band assignments been given out in New England?

Thanks!

Joe Papp