Re: WROR Nibbling Into The 80s?

Those persons over 54, are able, most often to pay for products in cash.
This is not good.   America is currently (last 2 decades) running on CREDIT.
 Why make effort to sell products when you can sell products AND sell credit,
 a 2-for-1er.    Remember,  those marketers who do the best sell things to
people thaty they don''t need and cannot afford.
 a message dated 2/25/01 1:13:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,