Re: WBUR Connection

Mark Watson writes:

>  WCAP (980) in Lowell also carries Dr. Dean Edell  tape delayed weekdays
> from 9-10AM. According to WCAP's website, you can call Dr.Edell weekdays
> from 4-5PM and hear the show the following day. I would guess that
> Dr.Edell's show airs live early PM Pacific time.

That's right: he's on KGO San Francisco, his "home station", at 1 PM PT
Monday to Friday.   Incidentally, that station also carries Gene Burns
7-10 PT; fans may want to try their RealAudio stream:
http://play.rbn.com/?url=abcradiog2/kgoam/g2demand/kgo.smi&proto=rtsp

A tip: disable Java in your browser before viewing the station's web
site http://www.kgoam810.com/ .  Some browsers may hang on the Java
gizmos in the pages.

--RC