Radio Station For Sale

Greetings List:

    For the price of a house on the 128-belt, a 50,000-watt FM radio station
can be had.   Yes, a 50kw FM for an ASKING price of 250k, with terms for
qualified buyer.

    Of course, it's in Maine, and it's in quite a rural area (but also a
captive audience as few other stations cover the area).

    I actually raised my eyebrows on this one, until I slapped my face and
said to myself "2's enough".

    The kicker here is that it is actually making a little bit of profit!
An added attraction (or curse, if you will), also included is a 1kw AM.

    FM tower site lease is only $2,100. a YEAR.

    If you're interested, call broker Mel Stone @ 207-799-8804.

----------jibguy