Re: Pirate Radio

> Have bumped into some pirate stations in the past.
> Just today I was in Haverhill, MA and heard
> a pirate at 88.7 playing excerpts from "South
> Park" and "Space Ghost Coast to Coast" with some
> police radio scanner calls in the background.

Gee, maybe we can get the Londonderry NH pirate to go
to war with the Haverhill MA Pirate, both on 88.7.
Londonderry 88.7 makes it into Andover and Haverhill,
although it's very weak at this point. The signal does
make it the the rest area on I-93 in Salem at MM 0.5
quite well, however. They  have been on ever evening
for roughly three weeks from about 6:30PM to 10:30PM
and I have heard them at various times during the day
Saturday and Sunday.

John

Derry NH