Bangor Maine Patern of Power

Is it my imagination or are two of Bangor Maine's
radios station staying in day pattern and/or power
when they have local/regional sports on in the
evening.

WZON 620 hardly ever comes in in Derry NH except when
local sports (H.S. basketball I think). This I've
noticed two or three times recently. The post game
show ends, maybe around 9-9:30 pm and they're gone.

I noticed on one of the same evenings the WZON was
coming in, the WABI 910 was running Maine Blackbears
Hockey, if my dim mind serves me correctly.

On 620 I usually get Burlington/Plattsburg or New
York/Newark.
910 is usually a big mess, but sometimes
Claremont/Lebanon/White River Jct comes through the
mess.

In all the cases of my Maine receptions, the signals
were quite good without corresponding unusually good
or different reception from Maine on other
frequencies.