Re: Changes at Nh and ME Public Broadcasting

In a message dated Tue, 13 Feb 2001  9:08:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Dan Billings" <dib9@gwi.net> writes:

<< Maybe I'm too sensitive.  I'm usually the last one to argue for political
correctness, but I find it interesting that you can get away with making
stereotypical, dare I say bigoted, remarks about people from rural areas
when you can't get away stereotyping any other groups today.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine >>

This should be expected. We're used to the occasional flame in here, and Mr. Glavin has repeatedly ripped into WCRB ad nauseum, to the point where I now ignore all of his posts. There's something to be said for not saying anything when you cannot say anything positive.

-Sean