Re: Announcer Phrasing

On Fri,  9 Feb 2001 19:46:01 -0500 "Roger Kirk" <rogerkirk@ttlc.net>
writes:
> It appears that WBZ newspersons e.g. Gary LaPierre,
> have writers who provide copy for them to read.
> Does anybody in this group know if copywriting
> people provide puctuation for proper phrasing?
>
>snip<

Gary has a number of people working with him in the morning,  Gary does
write much of his own material, but obviously some material is provided
by others in the newsroom.  I don't know who if anyone pre-reads the
material before it hits the studio.  I know at WBUR there is a producer
that pre-reads and edits each piece prior to it getting into the computer
for the anchor to read on the air.

df
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.