RE: "The Lost 45s" with Barry Scott back on web

Barry,

I've only heard a couple of your shows via airchecks, but I have to say I
really like your program when it was on WZLX 100.7. You sure do play a lot
of "oh wow" songs that I'd never hear on the radio again. Hope you get a
live gig again and soon!

I play many of those same songs on my show that aired every saturday 6AM
until 2PM on 1570 then- WYHI Fernandina Beach, FL. (Jacksonville ADI, 5kw)
My playlist is from about 1,000 selections of personal CDs. I played mostly
70s with a few later 60s Pop Hits many of the "oh wow" never played hits
alongside the usual staples. I've had a lot of response to it. I've
resurrected the show to a 4 hour gig once a month during a transmitter/DX
test on 10kw WGSR 1570. Audience is from New Zealand to Finland... It's a
lot of fun to do, as I can tell it is for you from listening to the tapes I
have from 'ZLX. It took very little to get the Manager to let me do it (just
a quarter hour of a test show). It doesn't fit into "The Music of Your Life"
format at all...

Again, I hope that you get to convince someone to pick you back up! And of
course, be sure to let us all know here on the list!

Best Regards,

Ron Gitschier
WGSR Engineering Dept/QSL Manager