Re: Jeanine Graff canned by WTKK

Yes, this happened several weeks ago and only now
has the Herald mentioned it. Barnicle reruns, then
a consumer help show followed by Severin reruns
(good! I like hearing Howie Carr on WRKO as well
as Severin --they're up against each other--and this
allows me to hear both. And Severin does more weighty
topics than Steve Leveille on WBZ; Steve does do some
current events-type stuff but often keeps it "light"
so Severin reruns are a good alternative.)

WRKO used to do the same thing (reruns) ; when Tom
Leykis was there doing late mornings, they re-ran him
at 10 pm (or after the Red Sox game, as they had the
Red Sox back then) and also for awhile WRKO's post-
midnight lineup was re-runs of Howie and Rush.