Re: A gentle reminder

<<On Fri, 02 Feb 2001 12:53:42 -0800 (PST), Chuck Igo <ChuckIgo@go.com> said:

>    as you'll note, my posts of late have orginated by way
> of the soon-to-be dismantled GO portal.  (another case of
> corporate taking on too much at one time???)

You can of course also use Yahoo! Mail, or Hotmail (with moderator
approval), or any of a number of other mail services.

I know a number of people who use pobox.com and are happy with their
service.  pobox.com does not provide a mail server itself, but rather,
provides you with an e-mail address that you can point to any other
mail server you wish (for a small yearly fee).  If you frequently
change e-mail providers, this may be a useful option.

-GAWollman