Re: yesterday's LTAR; I'm on TV

This issue does not deal with "clout" (fortunately).   If the UMass station
infringes on your prescribed contour as determined by field intensity, then
by law, your objection to the UMass station is totally valid.  But it must be
a formal submission and timely.
----jibguy

In a message dated 1/29/01 7:28:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,