Re: New station to broadcast classical music in north and east

The bigger question would be, doesn't someone have to contest it?  That is
to say, assuming that the provision was in the sale and that they made the
change, would there not have to be someone from Simon Geller's estate to
act to protect his "interest".  If there are no executors or survivors, who
would be in a position to file such a complaint?

At 01:41 PM 1/28/01 -0500, Dave Faneuf wrote:

> > On Sat, 27 Jan 2001, Dan Billings wrote:
> >
> > > I'm not a lawyer yet, but I don't believe such a clause, if
> > unending, would
> > > be legally enforceable.
> > >
> > > -- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine
> >
> > > From: "SteveOrdinetz" <steveord@wavewizard.com>

> > specified
>

>I am not a lawyer either, but I believe in Real Estate transactions a
>person can put restrictions on a deed that if someone wants lifted or
>changed in the future requires a court order, wouldn't the same apply to
>something like this?
>
>df

>GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
>http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626 USA
Sales:  (800)231-8849/Sales Fax:  (800)329-2775
Business Office: +1-978-538-7575/Business Fax:  +1-978-538-7550
Visit us on the web at "www.cssinc.com"