Re: New station to broadcast classical music in north and east

> On Sat, 27 Jan 2001, Dan Billings wrote:
>
> > I'm not a lawyer yet, but I don't believe such a clause, if
> unending, would
> > be legally enforceable.
> >
> > -- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine
>
> > From: "SteveOrdinetz" <steveord@wavewizard.com>
>
> > > Wasn't there some sort of a clause in the sale of WVCA/WBOQ that
> specified
> > > that the station was to remain classical?

I am not a lawyer either, but I believe in Real Estate transactions a
person can put restrictions on a deed that if someone wants lifted or
changed in the future requires a court order, wouldn't the same apply to
something like this?

df

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.