Re: Re; Andy Moes

--- "Bob Nelson...WMWM" <bobonradio@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Andy Moes will be mourned, especially by his loyal
> listeners on WRKO as well as his past gigs (WROR's
> "Joe and Andy Family", the WEEI morning show he did).
> WRKO's site (http://www.wrko.com) does not say that
> Moes has died, but there is a poll asking "how funny

WRKO has created a page dedicated to Andy's memory earlier
this morning. It's now up on their site. Very classy tribute
to a great man who'll be truly missed by thousands of people.

It's impossible to establish a streaming connection on StreamAudio's
server this morning. I am sure a lot of people are listening...

-Mark