RE: 88.7 Southern NH

Re 88.7....

Could the music s**k any worse. At least WDER plays somewhat 'upbeat'
Christian Music...but the Londonderry 88.7 plays "bringing in the sheep"
type music. Bad enough we got 90.7/WLMW Manchester and WDER (and 91.1/WVNH
Concord coming in better in Derry than 102.3/WOTX or 105.5/WJYY...)

It does seem strong in L'Derry (near HS on 128 was the best I was receiving)

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry