WMUA

I used to be able to get WMUA at the Burger King (Now McDonalds) rest area
in Lee. (Before the WHVP days).  WHVP , even though licensed to Hudson,
transmits from the top of the VERY tall tower in Austerlitz (easily seen
from Rte 22), which is only about 7 miles from the MA border.

On a side note, WMUA is moving its antenna to a Cell tower which is located
near the present rooftop location it currently uses (according to their
website, WMUA.org). I have a scanned pic of their current antenna but have
yet to publish it.

--MIKE