Re: Framingham station sale may shake up talk radio in Hub

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 23:25:46 -0500 Norm Rosen <inorm99@earthlink.net>
writes:

> > > The old WKOX was almost exclusively syndicated talk.
> >
> > Actually the OLD WKOX was exclusively LOCAL!
> >
> > df
> Even though I only heard WKOX in 1996, I have to mention by then,
> they had
> Tom Leykis, middays, Dr. Laura afternoon drive, than Gil Gross at
> night.
> They were on their last legs as a talk station and except for local
> newscasts during the day,
> not local.

I did the morning news/talk show with Scott May as my news anchor & John
Tucker doing sports.  Dave Scott did mid-days, Scott Gibbons was in the
mix as well and Dave Hutchinson did local sports talk.  I don't recall
the exact lineup perhaps Scott Gibbons could help, but when I was at WKOX
there was no syndication what so ever!

df