Re: Manchester #'s....

I've noticed that Dan Pierce is back working as a
reporter for WGIR-AM 610 Manchester NH. Dan was
previously the host of the Dan Pierce show from 9am to
noon and I believe Program Director for about six
years. Dan left WGIR this past suumer for about a two
month stint at WMUR-TV chan 9 in Manchester.

John
Derry NH

If this goes out several time, sorry!, I keep on
getting fatal message not sent messages!