Re: Severin beating out Howie Carr?

> But then again.....was he even talking election...or was he on his
usual
> "What's your favorite lunch meat"-type topic...?
>
> DM

When I listen to Carr, it's via WVMT (620 Burlington).  I listen up
whenever a Boston area topic or story takes the stage.  OVer the past
few months, that's been rare.  Carr's ABC net committment - gotta
wonder if he's playing it right by deemphasizing the local market that
put him on the (albeit Swiss cheese) radio map.  Think of the many
strings on this list over the past years. that were about why "Boston"
is or was the talk market to compare others to.  Could we make that
comparison now?

Bill O'Neill