Re: Severin beating out Howie Carr?

Especially during the election aftermath. While Carr did do a lot of politics
then, he schtick is getting a bit tired. I used to be a regular listener but
now I almost don't listen at all. Of course, I have a CD player in my car now
so ...

In a message dated 1/13/01 9:56:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,