Another dotcom meltdown?

Looks like the Greater Media group may lose its Internet voice shortly.
Found this on the WBOS Web site:

Dear Internet Listener:
Lately, the print and electronic press have been filled with reports of
dot-com failures and closures. Businesses that stream radio signals over
the 'Net have not been immune, and we have been advised that the company
that provides streaming for WBOS may cease operations within the very
near future.
Because of the financial uncertainty surrounding Internet streaming, we
do not yet know when, or if, we will resume streaming of WBOS if our
current provider does in fact cease to operate. We will do our best to
keep you updated.
We value your opinion, and want to hear from you if you have comments or
suggestions about Internet streaming of WBOS. Please write to us at
wbosonline@aol.com.

Howard