RE: What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

Peter:

Excellent REM tune BTW...

There's a beacon here in Derry at 338 kHz and I wonder if you ever pick it
up? I have picked up Nantucket at (I believe) 190 kHz on ocassion on my RS
DX-398. BTW.....What's playing on your TX W221AG these days? (IIRC, it used
to be whatever was on 99.5? or was it 96.9?)

-Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH
(RHS 75)