Phoenix satellites go NBC

It got mighty quiet on 92.1 last night during the 'FNX year-end music
countdown.  My antenna was pointed at WFEX (Peterborough NH) which was
broadcasting NBC (Nothin' But Carrier).  Although I didn't turn the
antenna toward WPHX-FM (Sanford ME) I would expect to hear a little
something from them over its New Hampshire sibling's silence...but
nothing.  So I turned to the Mother Ship instead...WFNX came in just
fine.  I checked 92.1 a half hour later and it was still quiet.  Sanford
and Peterborough are both making noises again this morning, with doing a
"Holiday Relief All-Acoustic New Year's Day."