Re: CBS sounder

Richard Chonak wrote:

> Of course, when the BBC gave up the march "Lily Marlene" for some
> new-agey tinkling on the synthesizer, *that* was a loss.

"Underneath the lamppost..."  Wait!  Howard Glazer has already pointed
out that the longtime World Service signature tune is called "Lilli
Burlero."  I'd like to add that there's a lovely traditional dance that
goes with the tune and if you check out the Wednesday night English
country dances at the Park Avenue Congregational Church in Arlington
Heights there's a fair chance you'll get to see it (and dance it, if you
so choose).