RE: LTAR 12/17

I took a tour of "Toronto's First Post Office" while
in that city and was told that different parts of the
country get different first letters. I think Ontario
has L, for example, but the city of Toronto itself has
M (as in Metro Toronto). The rest of the code deals
with sectors and subsectors.

Yes, technically it would be HOH OHO and that is
how I saw the postmarks on the letters. But I typed
it as HO HO HO to make it clearer what expression they
intended.