hmmm, SPAM (but no eggs or bacon or sausage)

to garrett, et al:
  i forwarded a copy of that stupid internet detective
SPAM that slipped through to AOL's TOS team.  sending out
SPAM from an AOL address is a violation of AOL's Terms Of
Service.
  don't both replying to the sender's aol address on the
note as the mailbox is "full".
   and while i have a chance, Happy New Year to all.  i'll
be hanging out with my close, personal friend, HAL 9000.
(funny, though, he keeps calling me "Dave"...)

regards and best wishes to all.

- -Chuck Igo