Re: voice-tracking is the symptom, but it's not the disease-- re send

In a message dated 12/24/00 1:09:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dlh@donnahalper.com writes:

<< Ah yes, voice tracking.  [rant mode on] >>

Gee, I didn't mean to stir everybody up at the holidays.  I started all this
by just pointing out that the station that I work for was doing 72 hours of
Christmas music and that technology allowed us to do that without anyone
having to work the holiday.  I wasn't trying to start a fight.

Happy Holidays!

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine