Working on Xmas (was: Re: Christmas music)

At 7:27 AM -0500 12/24/00, Dan wrote:

>Actually, Dan, there will be several people spending their holiday at
>420 Western Ave, including the one who opted to work so that I
>could spend the day with my family....for which I am extremely
>grateful.

It is almost considered a duty for us Jewish folk to work on
Christmas in broadcasting or any other 24/7 job, such as emergency or
medical services, so that Christian people can have the day off.  We
consider it our annual good deed and a way of showing respect for the
beliefs of our co-workers.

Happy holidays to all who are reading this list.
--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH