Van Hacket on WCBS 880

Hi everyone... I heard Van Hackett on WCBS-880 last night about 4am doing the
news. I think it was the same guy that was a ancor on WVIT-30 IN Hartford,CT
a few years ago he was cut when Gerry Brooks came over from WFSB-3 and that
was because Al Terzi came to WFSB from WTNH-8 in New Haven,CT...

IS this a common occourance people going from TV to Radio News ive seen it go
the other way a fair amount but not this way.

have a good holiday everyone.................