Re: BroadcastAmerica misses payroll [It's over!]

At 04:06 PM 12/16/00 -0500, Chris Beckwith wrote:
>The end is near for the financially-troubled streamer of broadcast signals.
It's here!! Note the email from TalkAmerica:
"Our Internet Audio provider went belly up 12/19/2000. At this time we are
weighing our options and would love to hear what you have to say.  We are
considering two options at this time.  Do we install Internet Audio Servers
at the Talk America studios in Las Vegas Nevada, or do we hire the job
out.  Bids and specs can be found in
at;
<http://www.talkamerica.com/opportunities.htm>www.talkamerica.com/opportunities.<http://www.talkamerica.com/opportunities.htm>htm
Put in your 2 cents."
Well, here's a chance for some of you enterprising folks to make some
money. Just don't make an IPO announcement just yet!!

Takin' it Easy99.1,
Bill Piacentini
billpi@LL.MIT.EDU
As we close the 20th Century A.D. with a few more days of 2000 left, let me
join with my favorite radio station: locally-owned WPLM-FM 99.1 with
perhaps the largest playlist in the free world playing a unique blend of
great music by great artists in wishing everyone success in its third year
(and second century) of its unique format!