Re: Requiem For "Hub 66"?

--- Joseph Gallant <notquite@hotmail.com> wrote:
> However, this morning between 9 A.M. and 12 Noon, instead of the syndicated
> shows listed in TV Guide and in the papers, WHUB had gone back to
> broadcasting the Home Shopping Network, which it had until this past August
> 1st.

It seems the regular programming consisting of mostly
old syndicated packages(Taxi,Barney Miller, A-team,Hawaii 5-0,etc)
is still on.

The only change they've made so far was to replace Paid Programming with HSN's
"Last Minute Gifts" from 9am to 12pm. Hub66 was running Paid Programming in the
morning block since the sign-on in August. I imagine some of their AM
time-buyers pulled out since the sale was first announced a couple of weeks ago...

TV Guide and newspaper listings are compiled weeks in advance. The On-line schedule
is more update and reflects the change which you observed this morning...

> This also means that, for perhaps as long as four or five months, the Home
> Shopping Network will temporarily be on two places on most cable dials in
> the Boston area.

Maybe they'll have HSN in Spanish on one of them and people who don't speak
Espanol will still call in and order...:)

-Mark