Re: WMEX business format

WMEX is changing to business in January...However,
Langer will also be launching a new talk format
with his other four stations. Higgins will have
a 12-2pm show on the network. It's not clear whether
he'll be heard on WMEX on weekday basis.

The new business line-up is not fully finalized yet but
Boston Business Journal will have a bigger presence
in the morning drive. The guy who does Boston Stock Exchange
reports for WBZ4(David Carusso? not the actor :) in the morning
will play a bigger role in the new business format..

-Mark