Re: new TV spots

At 05:18 PM 12/15/00 -0500, Don MacMillan wrote:
>And BTW...Isn't this a really old message you're responding to?
>
> >>At 12:10 AM 2/9/00 -0500, Donna Halper wrote:
>
>                 ...from February(!) of this year?
Bill Piacentini responds:
Your right. Would you believe I withheld my response because it contained
thoughts I believed would influence the outcome of the Massachusetts Senate
"Race" just passed!!
Okay! I'm a little behind (as opposed to Senator Ted with a big behind) on
my email!
BTW Ron & Fez Dot Com has to be one of the worst shows on WTKK or anywhere.
At least Howard Stern is palatable (wrong choice of word!)
Have a great holiday season! Peace on Earth GOODWILL toward MEN!
Takin' it Easy99.1,
Bill Piacentini
billpi@LL.MIT.EDU
As we close the 20th Century A.D. with a few more days of 2000 left, let me
join with my favorite radio station: locally-owned WPLM-FM 99.1 with
perhaps the largest playlist in the free world playing a unique blend of
great music by great artists in wishing everyone success in its third year
(and second century) of its unique format!