Re: CBS-TV stumbles, breaks both legs, and is run over by a bus (WAS Re: SupremeCourt decision)

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000 08:23:10 -0500 "Marc Lemay" <mmkc@mediaone.net>
writes:
 And once again, can I ask the necessity of Boston television
> reporters going
> to FL, TX and DC when there are network reporters on call for stand
> ups?
> I've never understood that, and it seems more and more that most
> Boston
> television stations are guilty of this - in my mind - going places
> where
> they really don't need to be or belong.
>
> Marc Lemay

Didn't "The Media" just come under an enormous amount of criticism for
all using the same source for the exit polls during the election?  I
applaud the Boston TV stations for NOT relying on the network feeds for
information.

df

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.