Re: CBS-TV stumbles, breaks both legs, and is run over by a bus (WAS Re: Supr...

In a message dated 12/13/00 2:24:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dmacmillan@mailandnews.com writes:

<< On MSNBC you get some youth and vigor....and the talents/expertise of NBC
 news staff. >>

Other than their stupid set, I like MSNBC.  I'm a Brain Williams fan, though
his liberalism shows through from time to time.

I think youth and good looks is high on the hiring criteria at MSNBC.  No
Candy Crowley's on camera at MSNBC.  I think they have a good crew of
reporters, but I am suspicious that there are more "Ken and Barbie" types on
air than at the other networks.

--Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine