Re: Canadian broadcast laws...

Aren't U.S. stations free to broadcast such material after 11:00 PM?

In a message dated 12/10/00 2:02:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
osbo1621@hotmail.com writes:

<< Right now I am listening to the webcast of Mix 96 Montreal, it is about
2:30 AM.
 They are running a live to air club mix show, and the dj at the club just
 said the "f" word and it went over the air.  Now here in the US, I know that
 if this ever happened, the station could rest assured it would be getting
 some serious complaints and significant fines from the FCC.   >>