Re: WSMN 1590 Nashua NH caves in

Hello All:

I don't think WSMN is in any danger of losing its site....    WARV (in R.I.)
likely could not upgrade with 1590 gone or modified, as 1600-Brookline is in
the way....   And WDER is not owned by Blount but rather a Greek fellow who
has had it for at least 10 years.  -  NH doesn't necessarily take to radio
evangelists, so therefore WDER-1320 has the market all wrapped up.   I doubt
that a competitor could survive.   Besides, the thrust of WSMN's 1590 signal
is aimed almost right at Derry (WDER).
----jibguy

In a message dated 11/30/00 6:47:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,