WYDN Worcester off the air

I believe WYDN Worcester (channel 48) is off the air.  I noticed my cable
company, Charter Communications, which carries WYDN on channel 12 on the
Barre system, had no signal for the station over the weekend.  They had
other problems, like no Weather Channel local data since Wednesday, so I
thought the problem might be the cable system.

Tonight, they were carrying WPRI Providence (channel 12) which had
occupied channel 12 before starting to carry WYDN some months ago.  I
checked off the air and I saw nothing of WYDN.

I wonder what's up?  (Not that I particularly miss their programming...)

Paul