Re: Talk radio, Talk TV

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:04:12 -0500 (EST) Sven Franklyn Weil
<sven@gordsven.com> writes:

> Doesn't the New York Times (not a very liberal paper as you would
> like to
> think) refer to Hitler as Mr. Hitler in any article written about
> him?
> Ditto Mr. Castro

I know that it is (or at least it was) CBS policy to refer to any head of
state as "Mr." or in Margeret Thatcher's case "Mrs."  Unless you are
using their title in the story.

df
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.