Re: well it's the thought that counts

The Daily News "thinks" there is something to the rumor, plus the fact
that Bloomberg has lured a couple of well known WCBS staffers.

Right now you actually have FOUR all news stations in NYC, including the
spanish outlet at 1280.

WINS is claiming that more people WAKE UP to WINS than any other station
in the US....