RE: Even more format changes...

There seems to be a sudden explosion of "80s" stations in different parts of
the nation the past few weeks. What gives? Locally for me (Jacksonville, FL)
it was WMXQ 102.9 that flipped from A/C Mix 103 to The Point 102.9... Sounds
good, I can't knock it, but still I was curious as to what started this
craze?
That station BTW is part of the six-station COX cluster here in Jax.
Ron Gitschier
At Sea