Re: Maine TV station breaks Bush drunk driving story

On 3 Nov 2000,  Bob Nelson...WMWM wrote:

> Will be interesting to see if this costs George Dubya
> the election. If a drunk driving arrect 24 years ago
> makes him unqualified for office, I'd wonder why
> Ted Kennedy keeps getting re-elected all these years.
> Anyway, this media revelation could have repercussions
> come Tuesday.

I'm no supporter of George W., but I really think this makes no difference
whatsoever.  I only hope that it doesn't somehow help him get a sympathy
vote.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                        617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                     lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/