RE: FW: Request about Web Site Feedback / Comments, WBZ

Dick Summer used to use this during his nights at WBZ in the 60s.  But I'm
not sure if it was ever actually a contest.  A few years ago, when he
guest-hosted the morning show at WZLX (Alan Colmes-era), he brought it back
with him.

-Lou

"Casey, Peter J" forwarded: