Re: WAAF Jocks In Trouble

WAAF's PD admitted that it was pre-planned prank. WAAF was promoting
the stunt the day before. What more do you need to know about their
track record for these kind of front-page grabbing stunts?!
This is Rocko+Birdsey's fourth or fifth 'suspension' in about a year.
Front page ads in the Herald and the Globe go somewhere for $250,000-$300,000
range. There's nothing like a free ad,especially right at the start
of Phase 2. Thanks to these kind of stunts WAAF has closed a huge gap between
them and WBCN over the years. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
The Mike Tyson call to Don King back in March was very funny.

WAAF probably crossed the line with this latest prank as far content goes but since this
was parody(Stern does it every day on 'BCN and he's ranks #1 with adults in Boston drive-time)
and not the actual confessoin, no rules were truly broken. Rocko and Birdsey will be back on
the air broadcasting from the Harp in Boston today.