Re: ratings

At 10:41 AM 10/28/2000 -0400, Dan Strassberg wrote:

>My #1 question: Imus is the cornerstone of 660 in New York and if you take
>out the revenues from the Mets (which next season won't go directly to
>WFAN), Imus bills more than everything else on 660 put together. So who
>holds the rights to Imus in Chicago right now and how long does the contract
>run?

It so happens I'm in the Chicago area right now, and I haven't the foggiest
idea.  Last night I was listening to Phil Hendrie on the talk station on
105.9, and I'm fairly sure I heard them do a promo for Stern in the AM, in
which case it's obviously not them carrying Imus.  My sister and
brother-in-law here are not radio listeners, so they wouldn't know either.

If I find out anything before I leave tomorrow I'll post the info.

--
Larry Weil
Temporarily in Lake Wobegone, IL

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633