Re: ratings

In a message dated Sat, 28 Oct 2000 11:10:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Dan
Strassberg" <Dan.Strassberg@att.net> writes:

<< what sports teams does WSCR hold the rights to?  >>

I don't think they have any rights now, except maybe the Bears. (Though I am
unsure about that.) WMVP owns the Sox and Bulls, WGN has the Cubs. So 670
could quite possibly have the Hawks and Bears, two underperforming franchises
right now.

Did MSG Radio buy the rights for the Mets for next season as well? They
already own Yankees radio rights. If WEVD is truly for sale, I wouldn't be
surprised in the least if MSG made a bid for it, just to gain a little
leverage. (If they do indeed own Mets' rights, they have rights for five
teams in NYC now, including the Yankees.)